If you have received a Notice of Intention to Consider Cancellation (NOICC) from the Department, you normally have 5 working days to give a response. The response must be in English and in a written submission form addressing every issue raised in the letter with all supporting documents and evidences which you can provide. You can apply for a further extension of another 5 days if there is valid reasons to do so and that is about the maximum which you can get.
We can help you with response to the Department as follows:
- Notice of Intention to Consider Cancellation (NOICC),
- Notice of Intention to Consider Refusal (NOICR),
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT)
- Response to an invitation to comment from the Department of Home Affairs
- Preparation for interview or hearing with the Department of Home Affairs
- Professional standards of conduct when appearing before the Department
If you cannot communicate in English language, we can arrange for an interpreter who is accredited at the Professional or Paraprofessional level, or certified by NAATI during your interview or hearing with the Department.