An international student studying a CRICOS registered course full-time (between 3 months to 5 years) with a CRICOS-approved education provider namely an Australian school, private college, TAFE, ELICOS center or university must have a student visa in Australia. Our team of education counselors are fully trained and qualified with the Australian Education Agent Counselors certification to provide you with the relevant advice about the course options available and your eligibility to study in any course.

The entry requirement of the various courses in Australia are different and depending on your academic background, your study interest and study pathway available, you will be guided accordingly. Contact us if you want the most up-to-date information about your study options and the requirements to apply for a student visa.

A summary of the student visa application process include:

  • An international student must obtain a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE) from the institution (university, college or school) after signing of the letter of acceptance and payment of the first semester fee to the respective education provider. We can help you with making the application to the respective institution and obtaining the letter of offer for the course which you wish to study. A COE is an official document from the registered CRICOS institution which confirms that you have been accepted to study full-time in a Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) course in Australia.
  • Have evidence of financial capability and English competency.
  • Have an Overseas Student Health Coverage (OSHC) for the duration of your study.
  • Provide a Statement of Purpose (SOP) or Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) which address your reason for choosing to study the particular course in Australia. Talk to our education counsellor if your need guidance on how to prepare your GTE statement.
  • If you are below 18, you will need parental permission and general welfare arrangement to study in Australia. Find out more about Student Guardian Visa to have a parent or someone above 21 years old in Australia with you before you turn 18.

Talk to us today and we will guide you through the application.

Student Visa conditions include:

  • You have work rights of 40 hours in every two weeks during your study period and unlimited hours during your study break
  • You must remain as a full-time student during the entire study period.
  • You must inform the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) should you change your address or of any change of circumstances.
  • You must provide education arrangement for any dependents who are at school-going age.

Contact Us today and we will guide you through the visa application process and if we find you a course to study in Australia, our education agent will be there for you should you need any support as an international student in Australia.