International students can undertake any level of education offered in Australia – ranging from primary and secondary school education, Vocational Education and Training (VET), trades certificates, and diplomas to tertiary education such as Bachelor and Masters degree and PhD in university.

If you wish to study fulltime in Australia for 4 months and above, you will need to apply for a Student Visa. International students below 18 years of age need to have evidence of parental permission and general welfare arrangement in place to be eligible to apply for a Student Visa to study in Australia. Your parents or your guardian who is above 21 years old are required to apply for a Student Guardian Visa if they wish to accompany you to Australia

Our student services division can assist you in applying for any course which you may wish to study in Australia including Diplomas, Bachelor or Masters degrees, Trades certificates and private or public school education. Our education counsellors can assist you in any change of course which you wish to do due to any personal reasons while in Australia. Change of course for onshore students can be done at our Perth office after discussion and counselling with our education agents. We will advise you about the need to apply for new student visa if you wish to change your course from a higher Australian Framework Qualification (AQF) level to a lower AQF level so as not to breach the student visa condition. Talk to our education counsellors today and know the requirements to comply to meet the student visa condition when you consider the option to change your course of study while in Australia.

Apart from the competitive advantage of receiving an Australian education, the student visa pathway provides the possibility of achieving permanent residence in Australia. You can think of studying a Masters, Bachelor, PhD studies or a Professional Year education to get extra points and skills to apply for permanent residency if you do not meet the requirements of the skill assessment.

You may be eligible to apply for a post-graduate skilled visa (Graduate Visa 485) after your Australian studies, which allows you to work and live in Australia for up to 4 years (varies depending on study courses). This allows you to work full-time in Australia to obtain working experience and gain more points towards your permanent residency visa application.

If you would like to study in Australia, Contact Us for more information about the assessment factors and entry requirements that applies to you. Our migration and education counsellors will help guide you through the visa details, tuition fees, course details, cost break-down of your living expenses, your rights as an international student in Australia, Overseas Student Health Cover insurance (OSHC) and many more.

An international student below 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or a legal custodian above 21 years old in Australia as the student guardian. The guardian must meet health and financial requirements and has no working rights in Australia. Evidence of financial capabilities such as sufficient funds for education costs, living expenses and travel costs for themselves, spouse and all children under the age of 18. Student guardian visa has many requirements and conditions. Contact Us and we will provide you with information about all the requirements and conditions that needs to be fulfilled as a student guardian visa holder.