You will be guided every step of the way to words your Australian Visas
We provide you with one free initial consultation with our registered migration consultant to discuss your Australian visas options. Get to know your eligibility for a visa, the fees involved and the average processing time. You get honest and frank answers from us and we only take up cases which has a good chance of winning or approval. All the information you will need with your visa application or immigration needs such as response to the Minister – Notice of Intention to Consider Cancellation (NOICC) or Notice of Intention to Consider Refusal (NOICR) or Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT), we will guide and support you all the way. Your success is our priority.
Some of the services and common information we provide to our clients:
- Providing you with your realistic eligibility for a visa.
- To-do list and how you can make an application.
- What is ‘Bogus Documents’ or incorrect / false information provided to the Department and the consequences?
- Checklist of supporting documents and evidence to provide and how to compile this information.
- What the Australian legislation and laws really mean?
- The Government Policy interpretation of certain meanings, types of evidence and submissions and the considerations given that may or must be given by case officers
- The possibility of including your family members and other dependents in your Australian visa application.
- Character checks and police clearances from every country which you have lived for more than 12 months in the past 10 years.
- Health Requirements and medical checks by approved providers in your country and when the report must be provided either during lodgment of application and upon visa grant.
- Visa conditions that must be complied
- Your rights or entitlement upon the Australian visa grant
- Submission to the Department in response to Notice of Intention to Consider Cancellation or Refusal.
- To do list at an Administrative Appeals Tribunal hearing
- Bridging Visas and what are the conditions you need to comply